We hired a comedian at Browserling to write new and original one-liner jokes about web developer jokes, web designers, web browsers and web in general.
Here are the new jokes!
- Internet Explorer goes shopping. An employee asks, "Do you need help?" Internet Explorer responds, "No. Just browsing".
- The best guys to be in a relationship with are web designers because understand that to make something great, it takes time to develop.
- A web developer left a restaurant before ordering because he hated the menus. They were foldouts and he prefers drop downs.
- Internet Explorer does a great job of downloading Chrome.
- A web developer's house is usually stuffy because when the house isn't in use, they close the windows.
- While humans have to pay for each drink at the bar, a web browser is able to just open a tab.
- A web developer can make a mobile home look like a mansion simply because they know it's all about the layout.
- My grandma never got to experience the Internet, not because she was too old, but because she used Internet Explorer.
- An empty Internet browser is an automatic omission of guilt.
- You'll never see a web developer driving a fancy, shinny, car. Sure, they like the polished look, but hate buffering.
- Did you know, Google Chrome's logo is the son of the kid's electronic game, Simon.
- The best Presidential candidate would be a web developer because they have to make things work on different platforms.
For more original jokes that we created at Browserling see our other blog post Web Developer Jokes.
Can you come up with even funnier webdev jokes? Email them firstname.lastname@example.org and if we like them, we'll give you a month of Browserling for free.
Update: We just turned all these jokes into cartoons! Check out our new webcomic - comic.browserling.com.
Have fun everyone and until next time!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!