Today Opera team released Opera 32 based on Chrome/Blink 42. We just deployed this browser to all OS platforms at Browserling. You can cross-browser test your code on on Chrome 32 already!
Try Opera 32 in Browserling now!
The following new features were added to Opera 32:
- Animate themes
You can spice up your Speed Dial with animated themes.
- Sync passwords
You can sync your passwords between computers and better manage what data you sync with advanced settings.
- Improved heart menu
Bookmark pages more easily with an improved heart menu.
- Tree view for bookmark manager
Better find and organize your bookmarks with a new tree view in the bookmark manager.
- Native Mac toolbars
Improvements and major changes since Opera 31:
- Improved design for toolbars in Mac.
- Updated support for the latest Chromium/Blink release, version 45.
- Enhanced support for Chromium desktop capture API.
- Stability enhancements and bug fixes.
Happy cross-browser testing in Opera 32!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!