We love having fun at Browserling, so we hired a comedian to write some new original jokes and one-liners about web developers, web designers, web and browsers.
Here are the best web jokes that our comedian came up with:
- What did Times New Roman say to Comic Sans? ... I hate your type.
- You can't tell me what to do - you're not my web developer.
- If you can't make a web design... you may have a future teaching web design.
- You're in a
.classof your own.
- We sent a web developer to the store to get the newspaper. He came back with The Times New Roman.
- Both my parents are web developers. They named me Bob... They named my brother, Bob12459.
- What was the web developer doing in the bathroom?... Taking a crop.
- Say that to my interface!
- We were designed to be together. Mark it up to fate!
- I design websites for people... if you're on a budget, no problem... as long as it's a big budget.
- Don't be self-conscious, but I love looking at your <body>.
Got some funnier webdev jokes? Email them email@example.com and if we like them, we'll give you a month of Browserling for free!
Update: We just turned all these jokes into cartoons! Check out our new webcomic - comic.browserling.com.
Have fun everyone and until next time!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!