A few hours ago today the new Firefox 37 was released and we've already added it to Browserling. You can already cross-browser test your site in Firefox 37.
Try Firefox 37 in Browserling now!
The new Firefox 37 features include:
- Yandex set as default search provider for the Turkish locale.
- Bing search now uses HTTPS for secure searching.
- Improved protection against site impersonation via OneCRL centralized certificate revocation.
- Encrypt HTTP traffic where the server supports HTTP/2 AltSvc.
Firefox 37 biggest changes include:
- Disabled insecure TLS version fallback for site security.
- Improved performance of WebGL rendering on Windows.
- Improved certificate and TLS communication security by removing support for DSA.
- Extended SSL error reporting for reporting non-certificate errors.
- TLS False Start optimization now requires a cipher suite using AEAD construction.
Firefox 37 HTML5 updates include:
- Implemented a subset of the Media Source Extensions (MSE) API to allow native HTML5 playback on YouTube (Windows Vista or later only).
- Added support for CSS display:contents.
- IndexedDB now accessible from worker threads.
- New SDP/JSEP implementation in WebRTC.
Firefox 37 developer tool updates include:
- Debug tabs opened in Chrome Desktop, Chrome for Android, and Safari for iOS.
- New Inspector animations panel to control element animations.
- New Security Panel included in Network Panel.
- Debugger panel support for chrome:// and about:// URIs.
- Added logging of weak ciphers to the web console.
Happy cross-browser testing!
Email this blog post to your friends or yourself!
Enter a URL to test, choose platform, browser and version, and you'll get a live interactive browser in 5 seconds!